OpenVPN

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Feb 19 15:54:33 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 20:52 +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
>> Yes, I'll be looking at this software soon, and I will most likely
>> work to get it into Extras.
>
>I've already done so myself, but am still wondering what the best way to
>get it into Extras is. Should I proxy the changes into CVS and ask for
>rebuilds while Steven could be the component owner in bugzilla, or should
>someone sponsor him to get CVS access so that he can manage everything on
>his own?

Probably best do to both -- import it yourself and act as a proxy until
Steven's account is set up.

Steven, please could you add init scripts for OpenVPN. There's some at
http://projects.drzeus.cx/openvpn-initscripts/ which may make a useful
starting point, although I think they may be a bit out of date now --
our initscripts handle bridges and have a separate ifup-eth which can be
called from other ifup-* files now.

--
dwmw2