DKMS into Fedora Extras

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 18:24:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 20:21 +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:

>Back to the original topic: FWIW, I'm not against including DKMS in
>Extras.  Including it does not automatically mean that it would be the
>Ultimate Official way to build modules for Extras at all.

I agree, however, I would like to see a formal patent grant from Dell
before we include it. Adding Matt to the CC list, since he's the
requesting owner, and doesn't seem to be on this list yet.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora Linux Project Leader

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
-- Sir Winston Churchill