Re: geomview(x86_64) crasher, pull from repo?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:24:35 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:

> Could someone with a x86_64 box confirm geomview crash:
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/146584
>
> I haven't got any x86_64 box to test it with.
>
> If so, it probably out to be pulled from the (x86_64) repo until it is
> fixed.

Removal requested.

As much as some people are excited about untested x86_64 builds, we should
not offer any packages which crash so badly. If no fix is found and the
next upstream update (please point them to above bug report) doesn't fix
it either, ExcludeArch x86_64 should be added until geomview is confirmed
as fixed.

For (re)build requests it would be good if you could open a Wiki account.