Re: DKMS into Fedora Extras

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 12:37 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

>Changing the subject slightly.... Do we need another mailing list?  Breaking
>fedora-extras away from fedora-devel was very logical, but is breaking
>packaging discussions away from extras-list necessary at this point in time?
>How many people will want to be involved in extras-list but not packaging
>and vice versa?

fedora-extras-list is for things that are packaged.
fedora-packaging is where the standards and practices for packaging are
discussed.

I want to do it on a separate mailing list to retain what little remains
of my sanity. :)

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!