Re: Packaging icons for new mime-types

Gérard Milmeister wrote:
I think it is pretty clear how to install a new mime-type used by
package.
However I do not entirely understand how to install a corresponding
icon. What I did for TeXmacs is that I packaged an icon named gnome-
mime-text-texmacs.xpm in the directory $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%
{_datadir}/icons/gnome/48x48/mimetypes/gnome-mime-text-texmacs.xpm.
Is the correct way to do it?

It's certainly not wrong, but I'd suggest you put your icon(s) in %%_datadir/icons, unless you intend to support different sizes, then use the generic %%_datadir/icons/hicolor.

-- Rex