netmon_applet

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Feb 23 18:07:13 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 19:00 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

>Well, you can define your established policy as "follow upstream naming
>and don't be creative". Lots of people and projects just do that (don't
>you hate spec files starting with several defines just to track all the
>variations on a common naming a project might use ?)

Agreed, but I think I'm going to go a step farther and say "Don't use
underscores in %{name}". There will be exceptions, and I'm not trying to
offend any upstream owners, but the naming is just cleaner if we only
use "-" as a delimiter.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!