FE package kernel module guidelines and openafs

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Feb 24 16:11:44 UTC 2005

Here I refer to the Red Hat Patent Promise.  The licenses that we
enumerate here are the licenses that Red Hat counsel considers to be
"friendly".

http://www.redhat.com/legal/patent_policy.html

Approved License means any of the following licenses: GNU General Public
License v2.0; IBM Public License v1.0; Common Public License v0.5; Q
Public License v1.0; Open Software License v1.1; and any open source
license granted by Red Hat. Red Hat may add to this list in its sole
discretion by publication on this page.

The IBM Public License is specifically included here.  I believe that any
license under which we *encourage community development under our own
patents* can certainly be included in Fedora Extras.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan