libcaca

Hey folks,
 So a request to rebuild libcaca came along. I'm curious about this -
umm, why? I understand there's no problem with including libcaca on any
legal grounds but maybe we should add a 'this is dumb' standard that can
be applied occasionally, esp when there's no demand for a package.

So I guess what I'm asking is:

 1. is there demand for libcaca?
 2. is there a good reason to continue including?

If the answer to the above is no then:
  Can we pull it?

-sv