Volunteer to maintain a number of packages

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Feb 24 19:46:35 UTC 2005

Warren Togami wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
>
>> -tuxracer & freeciv, because I'm a teacher who is trying to get his
>> students to move to Linux and what do they want? Games! And because I
>

> http://projects.planetpenguin.de/racer/index.php
> tuxracer should not be added again.  It should be replaced with ppracer
> which is considerably better.  Nils Philippsen already volunteered to
> maintain ppracer, talk to him if you want to take over.

I'll ask him if he's planning on adding this to extras anytime soon,
otherwise I might do it, does this eman that the tuxracer drop from core
is final, I ask this because there was some discussion on fedora-devel
that some packages which we're dropped might come back now it has been
decided to go for a 5 cd set for FC4.

Regards,

Hans