Re: Volunteer to maintain a number of packages

Warren Togami wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

-tuxracer & freeciv, because I'm a teacher who is trying to get his students to move to Linux and what do they want? Games! And because I

http://projects.planetpenguin.de/racer/index.php
tuxracer should not be added again. It should be replaced with ppracer which is considerably better. Nils Philippsen already volunteered to maintain ppracer, talk to him if you want to take over.

I'll ask him if he's planning on adding this to extras anytime soon, otherwise I might do it, does this eman that the tuxracer drop from core is final, I ask this because there was some discussion on fedora-devel that some packages which we're dropped might come back now it has been decided to go for a 5 cd set for FC4.

Regards,

Hans