Re: libcaca

seth vidal wrote :

> Well this part I do have an issue with - I guess I'm a little bothered
> that some package might actually DEPEND on this library. Isn't this the
> sort of thing to --disable=libcaca in the %configure? :)

Hehe, don't worry : As you may have seen, there is no "libcaca" binary
package, just a "libcaca-devel" one since the author decided the library
just wasn't API stable enough to dynamically link to it... so this evil
little bugger doesn't add any DEPENDency... but "bloats" your binary
instead ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.766_FC3
Load : 0.14 0.19 0.14