Maintainership: bzflag

I'd like to maintain bzflag in Extras, since thats been orphaned in Core
[1]

This might mean bumping up to BZFlag 2 as well (which has a lot of cool
features)

Bugzilla account is colin fedoraproject org and I'm a general all round
Fedora person.

Any objections?

[1] - and ever since being in Bangalore on a LAN, started playing it
voraciously as well ;-)
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/