Re: 2nd Announcement: Updated Package: Gnome-Blog 0.8

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:43:51 -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 08:12 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > Have you sent in your key and legal form?
> >
> > -sv
>
> No, since based on this message (https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-
> devel-list/2005-February/msg00910.html), it looked like it would be some
> time before people got sponsored for CVS access.

Well, to expand on that since it's a message written by my, I am a
sponsor already for the first few who contacted me about CVS and whom I
know from a series of tickets and packages at fedora.us or activity
beyond that. Another sponsored developer is in the queue. And I plan to
sponsor more contributors. It's just that I'm undecided about the
semantics of "being a sponsor" as opposed to the older model of earning
trust. Above message is my personal view only and not an official status
report of the CVS sponsorship system.