libcaca

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Feb 25 16:34:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 02:43:11PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > >  2. is there a good reason to continue including?
> >
> > Does it have a willing maintainer?
>
> This is what I'm asking. Matthias is maintaining it right now, I
> believe, I'm just curious if we want to talk about a minimum 'this is
> stupid' rule for inclusion :)

I don't think there should be a "too stupid" rule.  If someone is willing to
suffer through various upstream problems in order to produce a workable
package because they see value in it, we should include it.  If there are
technical problems with the package then we could exclude it... until the
bugs are fixed.

-Toshio