2nd Announcement: Updated Package: Gnome-Blog 0.8

Brian Pepple bdpepple at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 25 22:02:17 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 16:10 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> I took a look at the package you sent - it's not a huge departure from
> the one in extras cvs right now. Did you check all the build deps
> though? I thought some of them changed from 0.7 to 0.8

The only change is the package now requires gnome-python2-gnomevfs.
None of the Build requirements changed.  The rest of the changes in the
spec had to do with clean up in regard to Python, and two patches (clean
up the byte compiled path information within the python files, and the
other to fix the x86_64 compilation).

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bdpepple at ameritech.net>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E