Epoch policy

Hi all

In the new PackageNamingGuidelines, there is nothing about epochs. What is
the new Extras policy regarding Epochs ? New packages should be created
without Epochs, but what about Fedora.us imported packages ? Should I drop
Epoch in the next releases ? Should I do it only for the devel branch ?

Thanks

Aurélien
--
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : abompard jabber fr
"Never test for an error condition you don't know how to