Re: Request for package import: graveman

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:36:17 +0100, Gérard Milmeister wrote:

> http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/staff/milmei/rpms/graveman-0.3.8-1.src.rpm
>
> Graveman! can burn audio cd (wav, ogg, mp3), data cd and dvd,
> duplicate cd, and clean rewritable cd and dvd.

To avoid any misunderstandings, I would change the description and
take out the "mp3" in there. For instance:

Graveman! provides a graphical user interface for handling common CD/DVD
burning tasks. It can burn Audio CDs, Data CDs and DVDs, duplicate CDs,
and clean rewritable CD/DVD media.

--
Fedora Core release Rawhide (Rawhide) - Linux 2.6.10-1.1154_FC4
loadavg: 3.23 2.79 2.59