Re: vice in extras

Phillip Compton wrote:
On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 22:49 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

2) Since atleast a number of emulators are dubbed gray area, is anyone willing to host a Fedora compatible (but not Fedora) RPMS repository like livna, but then specific for emulators? I'll gladly volunteer to maintain a couple of emulator packages, xmame comes to mind :)

Why not just host them at livna? I don't see reason to create yet
another 3rd party repo.

Because I've already asked there and the people of livna concider emulators legally more of a problem then patent encumbered software, since they live in the real free world (iow not the US) they might be right.

Regards,

Hans