Fedora Project Wiki

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 18 14:34:55 UTC 2005

I was hoping to update the Wiki to note the availability of pre-extras
for apt users, I have created an account: AlexLan.  Can somebody add
me to the EditGroup?

Also it would be good if it was possible to forward the page:

 http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHOWTO

to:

 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FedoraHOWTO

or otherwise note that fact that it is out of date.  I tried editing
it, but it appears it is read-only.

Many users who I have helped setting up Fedora Extras on their machine
before the big switch to fedoraproject.org go have bookmarked that
page and would otherwise be unaware of the switch (since they wouldn't
necessarily visit the top-level fedora.us page and see the
announcement).

Thanks,
Alex