An Extras package request.

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Jan 28 23:16:44 UTC 2005

    I think it would be also a good idea to see if it would be possible
to add to the Extras repository the program ReZound program. I have used
it regularly to do sound editing work whenever I had to. I've also used
Audacity, though I find it lacking of many of the features ReZound
provides (not to mention a *slick* user interface!). The page somewhat
outdated and Davy Durham, creator and mantainer of the program has been
slowly working to improve it. I know it is not as known as Audacity is,
but I think it would be a good addition to the Extras repo, since it has
a 'pro' feel to it too (and is more than suited for professional tasks too).

Website:

http://rezound.sourceforge.net

Thanks.

Gian.