An Extras package request.

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Jan 28 23:59:12 UTC 2005

Denis Leroy wrote:

> Hmm, it seems to be using some sort of C++-based graphical toolkit
> called libFOX that i had never heard of (and looks an aweful lot like
> Windows). Does anyone here have experience with it ?
>
> -denis
>
> --

While it looks somewhat like it, it behaves totally differently (or IMO)
and works just fine. I like (very much) the way the editing area is
layed out, not to mention the indicators. The menues are also very well
implemented and one of its killer characteristics is that you can place
markers to separate tracks and just select from within the application
to master to CD using cdrdao (which might be needed as a dependency,
BTW... and I've noticed FC3 doesn't include it by default with default
install options).