need help for mailman configuration

dinar ali kadri dino at pakishop.com
Sat Jan 29 13:46:00 UTC 2005

Hi when i request to subscribe a list on mailman page after that i
check my smtp-failure log i finds this error:

Jan 29 12:36:26 2005 (3959) SMTP session failure: 553, 5.3.0 <unix-
bounces at pakishop.com>... user User unknown, msgid:
<mailman.0.11482.547.unix at pakishop.com>

i want to know what to do coz in my aliases it is unix-bounces not
unix-bounces at pakishop.com. my mailserver name is info.pakishop.com but
i masquerade it in pakishop.com so then what is a mistake which i am
making ?should i masquerade entire domain in my sendmail macros or
shall i change something else ?

My http server name is www.pakishop.com so is it okay for giving
mailman URL a virtual host name which is info.pakishop.com.

THanks