Possible new imports

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Jan 14 10:08:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

Here are some "new" packages I already have and would like to import into
Extras. Maybe some were already the centrer of ongoing fedora.us bugs, so
I'm posting here before just in case :

php-eaccelerator
(this one is picking up where php-mmcache left off)

SDL_gfx
(required by my latest perl-SDL package)

Gtk-Perl
(old RH package still required by frozen-bubble)

liboil
(library required by newest versions of swfdec)

perl-libintl
(perl module for i18n required by dvd::rip)

AFAICS, no legal blur, no major conflicts... all pretty simple.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.737_FC3
Load : 0.24 0.29 0.32