request for review: dirvish and required perl modules

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Jul 1 16:04:47 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 18:52 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 10:54 -0400, Chris Ricker wrote:

> > > Approved with the attached patch applied:
> > > - License is not Public Domain, except for some bits of Time::Timezone;
> > >   Distributable is AFAICS the best we can state here.
> > > - Cosmetic: stuff not needed for noarch packages pruned, README added.
> > >
> > > Feel free to commit and I'll recheck and follow up with the approval
> > > message.
> >
> > Thanks, all changes applied and imported into devel
>
> Oops, one thing I missed: the "0." prefix should be removed from the
> package version.  This isn't a snapshot version (and if it was one, the
> snapshot version identifier should be in release, not version).

2 minor comments:

1. Same remark as it had been placed against one of my packages earlier
today :)

perl-Time-modules.spec inconsistently uses %__perl and make

2. Is the
BuildRequires:  perl >= 1:5.6.1
really necessary?

I am going to approve this package, as the contents in CVS looks
sufficent to me.

Ralf