build failure

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sun Jul 3 12:23:19 UTC 2005

Once upon a time Friday 01 July 2005 7:07 am, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> It would give the same results. What you would need is a copy of the
> config.log, as most likely the configure script once again failed to find
> Qt in /usr/lib64/qt-3.3/lib and either looked in /usr/lib64/qt-3.3/lib64
> or somewhere else. I've seen this before and fixed it in some packages,
> but I don't have an x86_64 machine for real experiments. For a
> trial-and-error fix attempt, try copying from amarok.spec, where I chose
> to set $QTLIB and $QTINC to make it build, so we could move on. If that
> doesn't fix it, a closer look might be necessary (also examining build
> behaviour in multilib installations).
i have an X86_64 box  that i run mythtv on.  its got FC3  so ill see what i
can do.  i thought for starters i would just rebuild it and see how it goes.
it got through configure and is building now.  was there something changed
between FC3 and FC4 that would affect this?  ill install mock on the machine
and try an FC4 build.  though hdd is nearly always full :(

--
Dennis Gilmore  RHCE
<dennis AT ausil DOT us> http://www.ausil.us