anyone working on Request Tracker, rt3?

Toni Willberg toniw at iki.fi
Mon Jul 4 18:26:43 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 15:38 +0200, Toni Willberg wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is someone actively working on to get rt3 (http://bestpractical.com/rt/)
> into Extras?
>
> I recall there was someone working on it for fedora.us, but I lost track
> of it.
>
> The tricky part of rt3 is that it depends on some 50 Perl modules, which
> of not all are already in Core or Extras.
>
> If I find time, I'm willing to help if someone is already working on
> this. Unfortunately I don't have time to manage all of it by myself.
>
> - Toni

Ok, it's time to resume our RT packaging efforts as I've volunteered to
install RT to GNOME.org servers (which are running RHEL btw.)

Now if there's someone interested in the issue and having some spare
time during July please let me know. I'm hanging on #fedora-developers
with nickname "Toni".

Yours,
 Toni