mock build fails

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Jul 4 21:34:40 UTC 2005

> FE doesn't have any control over what they do. RH has the freedom to
> apply whatever development policy they prefer, no matter what users
> think about it or how harmful it might be to RH.
>
> > All it means is: "This bug is fixed and will be released eventually"
> The same way yum now supports "--download-only" and the same way yelp
> meanwhile supports reading man pages and info files?

what are you talking about? yum dropped support for download-only in the
2.1.X branch and it was 'brought back' via yum-utils.

nothing more.

I don't know how I pissed in your cornflakes but you'd get a lot further
with your requests of me if you didn't make such passive-aggressive
comments as in your first post and then come along later and call me a
jerk.

It's not helpful nor conducive to a productive environment.

-sv