Request for review: icmpdn

Fredrik Tolf fredrik at dolda2000.com
Thu Jul 7 19:41:23 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 13:44 +0200, Oliver Falk wrote:
> On 07/07/2005 01:40 PM, Fredrik Tolf wrote:

> >>Bad:
> >>* license of libs is LGPL, but LGPL license is missing. Download a copy
> >>and included it in %doc.
> > Oops. :-)
> > I added it now, as COPYING.LIB.
>                               ^^^ LGPL I guess!?
>  > I wasn't sure whether to put it as a
> > separate file or concatenate both the GPL or LGPL into the COPYING file
> > and add a notice on top, but this was the way the glibc had chosen to
> > do, so I figured it should be OK.
> No, seperate files is the way to do it.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I did use seperate files, as did
glibc. glibc had named the file which contains the LGPL "COPYING.LIB",
so I did the same, for the sake of consistency. I had planned to name
the file COPYING.LGPL, but since glibc had named it COPYING.LIB, I
thought it better to keep that convention. Do you not agree?

> >>Someone will then cvs-sponsor you... Not me, as I havn't the right to do
> >>so. However, in the meanwhile I can cvs-import the package for you,
> >>request CVSSync (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded) for
> >>FC3, FC4 (any other?) and also request a bugzilla entry
> >>(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BugzillaAdmin) - if you want me to
> >>do so.
> >

> > If there's no other way, then yes please.
>
> Let's see. Maybe someone had an eye on this conversation and takes
> notice, that you don't have a cvs sponsor yet. :-)
>
> >>If so, please create a bugzilla account - if you don't have one
> >>yet and let me know the mailaddress you used for register.
> >
> > I've had one for a while, using the same e-mail address that I'm using
> > to send this message.
>
> OK. Send me the link to the package and I'll do the work. :-)

Same links as before, but I can repeat them for the sake of
completeness:
<http://www.dolda2000.com/~fredrik/icmp-dn/icmpdn.spec>
<http://www.dolda2000.com/~fredrik/icmp-dn/icmpdn-0.3-2.src.rpm>

I hope you find this OK.