Review: libapreq2

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 18:32:47 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 19:46 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> I've been following and packaging this for a long time, and my package
> of it is at http://cachalot.mine.nu/4/SRPMS/libapreq2-2.05-0.6.src.rpm
> It implements the above and some more.  I would be happy to maintain
> this too, but have been waiting for 2.06 due to the above mentioned
> leak.  Would you like me to maintain this?

Please maintain this. :)

Review:

rpmlint checks:

E: libapreq2 outside-libdir-files /etc/httpd/conf.d/apreq.conf

Safe to ignore.

Good:
- Meets naming and packaging guidelines
- spec file matches base name
- license ok (Apache), license included, matches source
- spec file legible, in am.en
- sources match upstream
- package compiles and builds (x86/fc4)
- No missing BuildRequires
- no locales
- Shared libraries handled properly
- static libs handled properly
- %post/%postun ok
- all directories owned
- code not content
- %clean ok
- macro use is consistent

Good work, APPROVED.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!