http://fedoraproject.org/extras/4/i386/repodata/

Konstantin Ryabitsev mricon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:09:45 UTC 2005

On 09/07/05, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a regular cvs user I think you need 3 seperate operations
> 1)a make command that lets you pull down the most current list of
> defined group tags
> 2)a make command to add your package to a set of groups
> 3a make command to remove your package from a set of groups.
>

> In the meantime however... would a wikipage like what we are using for
> bugzilla entries be a start?  A wiki page where maintainers can
> request group adds and removals. And a "small:" group of maintainers
> in charge of comps.xml can integrate or deny those requests?

I think we should combine -- a wikipage to suggest new groups,
mandatory group packages, group meta-dependencies, and to handle stuff
like i18n translations. Plus cvs tags for assigning the package as
"optional" into already defined groups.

That could work reasonably well.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Zlotniks, INC

"Выслухаў мядзьведзь казку і адарваў сабе хвост."