Request for review: tcllib

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Jul 15 23:10:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:38:50 -0700, Michael Thomas wrote:

> I just discovered that tcllib-1.3 was in FC1 but later removed.  I've
> imported tcllib -1.7 into CVS and now need a review:

Packages removed from Core and brought back to life in Extras don't depend
on an explicit review process.

But where does tcllib come from?  It's not in the FC1 package list. It
doesn't list a Red Hat engineer in the spec changelog. It looks like it
might come from the fedora.us QA queue, as it's not in the list of
released fedora.us packages either.