Review nautilus-open-terminal was Re: No more right click terminal

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:22:03 UTC 2005

On 7/16/05, Tom 'spot' Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:
> No, it doesn't. I really need to add some clarification on that to the
> documentation.

There is a deeper unasked question lurking about when to know if an
entry in /etc/ld.so.conf.d/  is going to be appropriate or if the
library is meant to be strictly a dlopened plugin for something else.
Luckily its an an unasked question so there is no need to answer it
yet.  In this case I'm just being and idiot... its obvious now that I
have the second cup of coffee that that directory is dedicated for
nautilus plugins.

-jef"it takes me 3 cups of coffee to be aware enough to realize I've
put my shirt on inside out"spaleta