Ownership claim: MagicPoint

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Jul 17 19:14:37 UTC 2005

I expected issues would be found and that the package wouldn't respect
the packaging guidelines, but I point out that I merely used Red Hat's
spec, instead of following a fresh approach. Maybe I should make a new
one based on the template and working my way over from it.

What would you advise? I followed this procedure since it's not a new
package, but I can just as easily change.

Thanks,
Rui
+ So let's do it...?