Request for a sponsor and a review of: pam_abl

Alexander Dalloz alex at dalloz.de
Tue Jul 19 20:34:57 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 15.07.2005 schrieb Oliver Falk um 14:53:

> > Renewed src.rpm and spec:
> >  http://www.uni-x.org/pam_abl-0.2.2-2.src.rpm
> > http://www.uni-x.org/pam_abl.spec
>
> Approved. I'll send out the note in a few minutes.

>   Oliver

Hi!

A few hours ago I did run

./cvs-import.sh \ ~/redhat/SRPMS/pam_abl-0.2.2-2.src.rpm

to get the approved src.rpm into CVS. At least as this is my first
package and first contact with the CVS system I like to request a
further approval and ok for going further for starting the build
request. The docu

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildRequests

says to run "make build" - obvious after first running "cvs co pam_abl"
in the workdir to get a local copy of the CVS package and then running
the make command inside the $WORKDIR/pam_abl/devel dir - followed by a
"cvs commit"?. Don't I have to specify for which branch I want the
package to be build? Will it be build automatically for each current
Fedora releases (3 and 4 actually) and rawhide/development?
I am a bit unsure and don't want to break things. Thanks.

Alexander

--

1024D/866ED681 2005-07-11 Alexander Dalloz (Fedora Project) <alex at dalloz.de>
Key fingerprint = CD40 0A91 7814 C1E4 5940  8E0E 1FD5 C316 866E D681