Request for review: koffice

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 00:55:19 UTC 2005

Andreas Bierfert wrote:

> Thanks for your review. If you run into any other problems let me know.
>
> Anybody else willing to review? Or anybody against importing these packages to
> cvs and if so why? ^^

BTW where is the latest version of your package?  I have no idea where
to download it.  The Epoch related changes suggested by Rex earlier in
the thread looked potentially wrong to me, so I want to see the latest
version of the package in order to test it.

(You also did not need review to import it in the first place, because
it was previously in Core.  It was my mistake that this was not noted in
  the procedures earlier.  Both RH engineers and community contributors
were following this exception during the past few months.)

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com