Extras on Sparc

Dave Lawrence dkl at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 03:20:35 UTC 2005

Unfortunately this is not completely possible. Bugzilla tracks ownership
by component and not by platform having bugs automatically assigned to you
instead of the default component owner if the platform is 'sparc' won't work.
I can put you on the initial cc list for specific components if they are
'sparc' related components.

Dave

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 10:10:33PM -0500, Dennis Gilmore claimed:
> Hi All,
>
> Im currently rebuilding all of Fedora extras on Sparc I have one question as
> to bug tracking.  Can I use Redhat's Bugzilla,  and have it so any sparc
> related bugs for Fedora Extras get assigned to me, or at least make sure
> package maintainers  know  that i can help with sparc related bugs.   or
> should i set up my own bugzilla?
>

> And if Redhats Bugzilla  can be used  who should i talk to have it set up?
>
> Dennis
>
> --

David Lawrence <dkl at redhat.com>
   Red Hat Quality Assurance