Repocopying?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jul 21 20:58:07 UTC 2005

Do we have a feature or process where when doing updates, one could
request a build for let's say FC-4, and when that finishes, ask the FC-4
packages to be copied to the devel repo as-is?

I'm going to update xemacs-sumo for FC-4 and devel, it's a pretty large
package that could be exactly the same in both repos.  It feels somewhat
silly to differentiate and rebuild for both in cases like this, and of
course asking builds for both using the same NEVR is out of the
question, and wouldn't probably even work.