Question about status of the buildsystem

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Mon Jul 25 19:51:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:18:08 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 21:04 +0200, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> > I have anyone can help be. AFAIK a new buildsystem was installed.
>
> Yes, but it's not ready for general use yet.
>
> > But after I reading
> >
> > http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildSystemClientSetup
> >
> > I'm confused waht I have to do, to initiate a build.
> >
> > It will be nice, if anyone have the patient to help me.
>
> Stay with the old buildsystem for now.
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildRequests
>
> Your build request is likely to get done as part of the testing of the
> new buildsystem.

How "likely" is that? Last time I heard from the buildsys is 36 hours ago,
when it failed to connect to cvs for three of my requests. Last status
update from Seth was 36 hours ago, too. Last time packages have been
released is how many days ago? There are security fixes waiting to be
built and published!