CVS account

Axel Liljencrantz liljencrantz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:37:46 UTC 2005

Hello,

Im the author of fish, a commandline shell that his included in fedora
extras since a few weeks. Previously, Oliver Falk was kind enough to
upload new versions of fish into CVS, but I have been unable to reach
him for the last week (my emails to him bouce), and the latest fish
version has yet to be included.

I'm wondering if someone would be kind enough to either grant me CVS
access or take on the task of maintaining the fedora version of fish.
(the latter solution means less work for me)

Anyway, the latsest fish srpm for fedora can be found at:
http://roo.no-ip.org/fish/fedora/fish-1.12.0-1.src.rpm

--
Axel