Re-Request for review: pytz and python-dateutil

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Jul 28 14:45:54 UTC 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 21:47, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> >   - Is it really necessary to make all python files executable? I don't
> > see this rule anywhere...
> >
> >   If the last item is supported by any more experienced packager then
> > consider this as approved.
>
> I think I did it to shutup a rpmlint warning about non-executable
> scripts.  If it does no harm (?) I'll leave it in.

  I think that the execution bits should be off, but this is a minor point
and we don't have any official policy about this issue so consider this
package approved.

  I sent the approval message for both pytz and python-dateutil to cvs
commit list.

  So now there is nothing preventing you from presenting matplotlib for
review. ;-)
--
José Abílio