Request for review/sponsor: boa-constructor

Kevin Cole kjcole at gri.gallaudet.edu
Fri Jul 29 20:05:55 UTC 2005

Hi all,

http://pchb1f.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/Fedora/Extras/boa-constructor.spec
http://pchb1f.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/Fedora/Extras/boa-constructor-0.4.4-1.src.rpm
http://pchb1f.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/Fedora/Extras/boa-constructor-0.4.4-1.noarch.rpm

As this is my first go at contributing anything, I'm sure I've missed
something in spite of trying to read/follow all the guidelines.  With
any luck, however, not TOO much is missing/wrong.  When/if approved,
someone's going to either need to do all the CVS magic for me or,
point me to "CVS for Dummies".

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7
 Gallaudet University          |     WWW: http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/