Request for review: gnome-applet-bubblemon

Nicolás Wolovick nwolovick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:45:55 UTC 2005

Thanks for the tips. I've updated the package and here you can find it.

SPEC:http://www.cs.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~nicolasw/Otros/gnome-applet-bubblemon.spec
SRPM:http://www.cs.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~nicolasw/Otros/gnome-applet-bubblemon-2.0.4-3.src.rpm

Please tellme how to follow the process if everything is ok.

Regards, Nicolas