[Fwd: Prep Error: gcfilms-5_2-1 on development]

Christian Jodar tian at c-sait.net
Fri Jul 1 08:10:00 UTC 2005

Hello,

I got this error after having requested build of GCfilms 5.2 on devel:

Object:   Prep Error: gcfilms-5_2-1 on development
From:      buildsys at fedoraproject.org
Date:    Ven 1 juillet 2005 2:25
To:       Tian at fedora.redhat.com

could not find path /var/tmp/gcfilms-5_2-1h9-Gn7/rpms/gcfilms/devel for
gcfilms-5_2-1.

Any idea about the reasons for this problem?

Does the build system use CVS tags? I was not able to tag the devel branch
with the same one as for the FC-4 branch (which is a normal CVS behaviour).
But I requested to build the same version as the FC-4 version (5.2.1). Could
it explain the error? If it is the case, does this mean we can't deliver
same versions on devel and FC-4?

Thanks,

Christian Jodar.