Request for review: perl-Number-Compare

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 12:42:41 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 11:52 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> Neither do I; I was just seeking other opinions, because it conflicts
> with a MUST in the package review checklist and lots of existing
> packages have this issue.

The whole point of the license include MUST is two-fold:

1. To remove any and all confusion as to which license(s) the package is
under

2. To be extra sure we're conforming to those licenses that requires the
license text to be included (and or prominently displayed).

Take ten seconds, dump the perl license into a text file, and include it
as a Source1. :)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!