Request for review: koffice

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 14:08:59 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 08:57 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:

> 2.  Use %lang(_locale_) in %files section for all
> %{_datadir}/locale/_locale_/LC_MESSAGES/*
> %{_datadir}/doc/HTML/_locale_/*
> bits, e.g.
> %lang(de) %{_datadir}/locale/de/*
> %lang(de) %{_datadir}/doc/HTML/de/*

Better yet, split out the langpacks that are in separate source files
and use %find_lang to scoop up the locales. (I don't think it will catch
the HTML docs, so you should still do as Rex suggests for those files).

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!