Reviews still needed

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Jul 1 15:19:00 UTC 2005

tcallawa at redhat.com said:
> Policy changed at FUDCon II. Basically, it is now ok for packages to not
> build on some architectures, as long as its documented that they do not.

Ok.  In that case, the questions I asked in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-June/msg00488.html
still stand (except for the compiler warnings, which can be ignored for x86 :-)

I suppose that strange looking character after Visual Basic (some kind of
small c with a vertical bar through the middle) is supposed to be a registered
trademark thing, but somehow my encoding doesn't grok your encoding.
My $LANG is set to en_US.UTF-8

Cheers,
					Christian