Maintainer?

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Jul 2 23:58:55 UTC 2005

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:11:05 +0200, Oliver Falk wrote:

> David Cary Hart wrote:
> > Given that I am already providing a leafnode rpm on our
> > website and that
> > the original maintainer is AWOL, I completed a Redhat cvs access form.
> > Is that all I need to do for now in order to ultimately maintain
> > leafnode for FE?
>
> You'll need a CVS sponser first. If you have allready applied for an cvs
> account at https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/, it's now time to way
> for someone to sponsor you, or you find someone who is going to do it...

I'm going to sponsor David, but there has not been any notification about
a new cvsextras account needing a sponsor over the past hours. So,
patience, for now.

After having mailed back the signed Fedora CLA as instructed by the
accounts system, new contributors must add themselves to the respective
groups in which they want an account. "cvsextras" in this case. The
main page explains this.

With regard to taking over ownership of the leafnode package, the
"leafnode" component entry in bugzilla will be transferred to David.

--
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at users.sf.net>
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux 2.6.12-1.1387_FC4