Wish list

Igor Jagec igor.jagec at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:46:59 UTC 2005

Hi there!

I'm having 2 wishes for the future Fedora releases. Just for starters :)

1. Better system-config-network tool. I can't set up a hexadecimal WEP
   key, and I follow all the instructions (putting 0x before the key). I
   can set up wep key only manually. It's not a problem to set it up
   manually, but that tool should be improved a little bit...

2. Make Gv4l program in Extras. It's a great program for capturing, very
   easy to use, easy to set up. The best I've ever seen on Linux, and
   I've seen them a lot (Mythtv, Zapping, Xawtv...) You should put some
   program for capturing because Tvtime does not have that feature.

Thank you.

--
Igor Jagec