mock build fails

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Jul 4 09:20:06 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 10:41 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi I'm trying to use make mockbuild to sort out some build dependency
> issues, but I get:
> Non-zero return value 127 on executing /usr/sbin/mock-helper chroot
> /var/lib/mock//fedora-development-i386-core/root /sbin/runuser - root -c
> "/usr/sbin/useradd -u 0 -d /builddir mockbuild"
>
> This is running as root, I tried running as user before, that gave the
> same error.
>
> The file /sbin/runuser seems to be missing from
> /var/lib/mock//fedora-development-i386-core/root
>
> Any clues?

Search bugzilla.redhat.com for "mock" (Include closed PR's into your
search, some people close PRs even if they are unfixed).

In a nutshell: The version in FE is doesn't support selinux, completely
broken and non-functional, the version from the mock repository in
Fedora's CVS also still has selinux probs, but is more or less
functional.

Ralf