Reviews still needed

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 15:00:01 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 11:32 -0400, Chris Ricker wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
>
> > Policy changed at FUDCon II. Basically, it is now ok for packages to not
> > build on some architectures, as long as its documented that they do not.
>
> Anything else of note change?

Lots of discussion on what constitutes a review, molded into:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageReviewGuidelines

We had some discussion about code vs content, which is documented here:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingGuidelines#CodeVsContent

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!