mock build fails

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Mon Jul 4 18:23:04 UTC 2005

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:50:12 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> > Search bugzilla.redhat.com for "mock" (Include closed PR's into your
> > search, some people close PRs even if they are unfixed).
> >

> Passive aggressive much? Sheesh. I close the bug reports that are fixed
> in cvs, sure. Mostly b/c if it is fixed in cvs and I know it will
> eventually be out in a release then I don't have to chase down bugs
> after a release.

And everyone else, who runs into the same bug meanwhile, must chase down
_closed_ (!) bugs and then wonder why the offered packages are still
affected by the bug.

A user, who reports a broken package, wants a fixed package that
works.

--
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at users.sf.net>
Fedora Core release 5 (Development) - Linux 2.6.12-1.1411_FC5